CIO-SP3 (Chief Information Officers-Solutions and Partners 3) is a 10-year, multiple award, indefinite-delivery indefinite-quantity (IDIQ) Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) with a ceiling of $20 billion.
CIO-SP3 was awarded through the NIH Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center (NITAAC). NITAAC is a federal Executive Agent authorized by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) to administer GWACs for IT procurement.
The vehicle was designed to permit the Institutes and Centers (ICs) of NIH, the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS), and all other federal agencies to acquire a wide range of IT services and solutions.
CIO-SP3 offers a breadth of IT services in support of the Federal Enterprise Architecture, the Federal Health Architecture, and the DoD Enterprise Architecture. Uses of the CIO-SP3 contract include, but are not limited to:
- Data center consolidation
- Cloud computing
- Health IT
The contract vehicle not only contains biomed, health sciences, and healthcare related IT services, but general IT services. It goes beyond health IT solutions to be applicable to all federal government agencies, partly because healthcare systems are increasingly integrated within a broader IT architecture, requiring a systems approach to their implementation and a sound infrastructure for their operation.
About Catapult Health Technology Group (CHTG)
- Highly flexible and scalable solutions
- Targeted federal and business process expertise
- Superior execution on mission-critical, performance-based projects
- 50 years of combined experience in federal health care
- Over 1,000 employees in the Washington Metro Region combined
- $240 million in combined revenue (2011)
- Follows processes based on ISO 20000:2005 and ISO 9001:2008, CMMI, ITIL, etc.
- 18 firms qualify as small businesses for National American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Code 54151
- JV represents Small Disadvantaged (SDB), Women Owned (WOSB), HUB Zone companies and Veteran Owned Small Businesses (VOSB) and/or Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Businesses (SDVOSB)
- 17 subcontractors composed of companies and individuals with core health care and IT capabilities and links to NIH stakeholders in all the CIO-SP3 task areas
What the CHTG team can deliver under CIO-SP3:
- Studies and analyses and operational, technical, and maintenance services related to biomedical research, health sciences, and healthcare
- Support to agencies’ Chief Information Officers (CIO) by helping to implement laws, regulations, and policies
- Services to support the collection, storage, and retrieval of digital images
- Operations and Maintenance on IT systems
- Services to help integrate information systems
- Information assurance services
- Digital government
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Software development
- Outsourcing services
|Expiration Date||May 20, 2022|
|Prompt Payment Terms||No discount|
|Primary CHTG Contact||Angelina Michetti
CIO-SP3 Program Manager